Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My biblical phrase for today....

Good day all!  Today is one of those days, when whatever can go wrong will..... I have read and re-read this so many times today, I felt the desire to share with you:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)

I felt better after reading this for awhile. Once my lunch break was over and I went back to work, things only got worse and I just felt like giving in. But, I know He doesn't want me to do that....He gave me the strength to muddle through the afternoon.

I hope this little post will help you in whatever you're going through and know that you are not alone!

Blessings,
Jackie





No comments:

Post a Comment