Sunday, July 10, 2011

Phillippians 4:13

For a short time lately, I've been feeling weak. Weak with my life, my self esteem and shamefully weak with my faith..I feel that I have forsaken my Faith, which I must work to get back.  I know He still is there for me, I must find my way back into His Arms~

In The Lord's Arms lyrics

Like the wings stolen from an angel
Like petals gone from a rose
Like a dove caught in a storm

Tonight he's in the Lord's Arms

The wind it blew straight through us
And whispered to me in tongues
I was told I was wrong

Tonight he would be in the Lord's Arms
[ From : http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/ben-harper-lyrics/in-the-lord_s-arms-lyrics.html ]
Tonight he is in the Lord's Arms

So I drinked this wine to him
With each glass of memory
He left with his crown of thornes

Tonight he's in the Lord's Arms
Tonight he's in the Lord's Arms
Tonight he's in the Lord's Arms


I pray He will wrap His arms around all of us through our trials, tribulations, good times and bad.I know He is there for us....We have to keep our faith, for He works in His time and NOT ours, I will learn to pray for patience and await til He answers my prayers~



Phillippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

God Bless and May He Guide You to your Chosen Path....

Blessings
Jackie
The Perfect Place for the Not So Perfect
http://ournestoflove.blogspot.com/2011/07/phillippians-413.html

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing those beautiful lyrics, Jackie. We all have our times of weakness, physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally but what a blessing to have Christ to strengthen us through all things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a blessing! Thank you Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just exactly the encouragement I needed. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete