Monday, August 1, 2011

God Our Creator....

This evening, during my Bible Study time, I felt compelled to share my lesson with you. I hope you will join me~I read Revelation 4:11

Thou are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for "thy pleasure they are and were created.

My question is "how do we respond to God as our creator?" 

For me, the answer came pretty easy.  I respond by giving Him the Glory for all the happiness and blessings He has brought to me. I bow down and honour Him, for without Him, I would be nothing....like an eggshell...hollow, broken and empty. I pray to him for forgiveness, strength,  well health and prosperity for us all. 


I would like to know, how do you respond to Him as your creator? Think for a moment then please be so kind as to leave a comment with your answer.

 Blessings~
Jackie 



No comments:

Post a Comment